Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
*Hybrid, 3 days onsite, 2 days remote*
A prestigious financial firm needs a DevOps Support Engineer. This engineer will focus on DevOps support, maintenance, and configuration of development environments in Kubernetes and AWS. This individual will need to possess skills with Java, Python, AWS, DevOps, CICD, Kubernetes, Kafka, Jenkins, Github, Ansible, etc.
- Enable development teams to self-service build and deployment processes through process automation.
- Design and implement process improvements across the build, deployment, and monitoring of Clearing applications.
- Support the maintenance and configuration of development environments in Kubernetes and AWS.
- Develop and support terraform, ansible, Harness, and Jenkins jobs used to instantiate and manage development environments.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in building large scale, data-centric solutions
- 3+ years of experience (recent) participating on a DevOps team or as product owner for DevOps team
- Programming/Scripting experience in languages like Java, Bash, Python or Go is required.
- Knowledge and experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools (examples – GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, Compose, K8s).
- Java development experience is desirable.
- Experience with distributed message brokers like Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Amazon Kinesis, etc.
- Experience with cloud technologies and migrations is required.
- Experience preferred with AWS foundational services like VPCs, Security groups, EC2, RDS, S3 ACLs, KMS, AWS CLI and IAM etc.
- Experience developing and delivering technical solutions using public cloud service providers like Amazon, Google, etc.
- Familiarity with monitoring related tools and frameworks like Splunk, ElasticSearch, Prometheus, AppDynamics. Working knowledge of DevOps tools. Eg Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Helm and CI/CD pipeline etc. is required.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON RPC. Experience following Git workflows.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.