Website Sunrise Senior Living
– Sunrise Team Member
– Prepares dining and tray service according to menus and follows therapeutic diet orders
– Has knowledge of menu items and can provide general description to the guests/residents
– Responsible for meals and beverages and serving requested items according to established dietary and skilled nursing guidelines
– Responds to the dining needs of the residents while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
– Prepares and delivers snacks and nourishments as directed
– Obtains food and supplies for meal service as directed
– Maintains accurate records of guests/resident’s dietary needs
– Follows all local, state and federal policies regarding food handling
– Maintains standards of cleanliness, hygiene and health standards
– High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
– Must be 18 years of age
– Previous experience preferred in skilled nursing dining and/or long term care, assisted living or hospital dining
– Ability to read and follow instructions to meet the dietary needs of the residents
– Ability to handle multiple priorities
– Competent in organizational, time management skills
– Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.