No more waiting until payday to get paid!
At Avamere you can access 50% of your net earned income when you need it!
Full-Time/Part-Time Various Shift Positions Available!
Avamere Riverpark of Eugene
425 Alexander Loop
Eugene , Oregon 97401
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance in all food functions for our residents as directed by the Dietary Supervisor.
- Set up, deliver and serve food as directed.
- Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
- Assist Cook in preparing meals and checking diet trays before distribution.
- Prepare kitchen, food and supplies for the next meal.
- Return clean utensils to proper storage areas and maintain a clean, dry work environment free of hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Assist in daily cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Must obtain Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of employment.
From patients to visitors to fellow employees, staff at Avamere Riverpark of Eugene extend their mission to enhance the life of every person they serve to all who walk through their doors.
Avamere Riverpark of Eugene is a 119-bed skilled nursing community nestled in Eugene, Oregon. This location features skilled nursing, rehabilitation, long-term care, and respite care.
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, the team is proud to be named one of Oregon’s most admired companies by the Portland Business Journal.
This position is subject to a collective bargaining agreement with the SEIU 503
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.