Website Sunrise Senior Living
Coming Soon: Sunrise of Redwood City, CA
As one of our newest projects, Sunrise of Redwood City is a brand new community that we plan to open in late 2021. We’re looking for an experienced Dining Services Coordinator with relevant experience to take a new building through completion and beyond.
- The Redwood City, CA community will offer Assisted Living and Memory Care for over 100 individuals living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
- Located in the heart of the peninsula market 27 miles south of San Francisco and 24 miles northwest of San Jose and easily accessible to highway 101.
– Supervising the dining service team
– Hands-on leader for all the dining service activities
– Preparation of food
– Managing the food inventory and supply budget
– Complying with regulatory and sanitation standards and ensuring accordance with Sunrise menu programs
– Hiring, training and scheduling
– Requires at least 2 years experience as a managing chef or cook
– Sanitation certification and proficient in nutrition and therapeutic diets
– Previous experience in managing and motivating dining service team members in a high quality dining environment is required
– Handle multiple priorities
– Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
– Be competent in organizational, time management skills
– Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
– Computer skills in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new applications are also required
– The ability to work weekends and a flexible work schedule
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.