Website Prestige Care
At Prestige, we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
* Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
* HSA/FSA Accounts
* Employer Paid Group Life and ADD insurance
* 401(k) plan with w/Company Match
* Paid Vacation, sick days and holidays
* Commitment to career development: Mentorship, Continuing Education, and Professional Development Programs, Nursing Assistant Classes
* Scholarship/Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Flexible scheduling
* Employee Discounts: Cell Service, Theme Parks and much more!
*Benefit options may vary depending on community.
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
What does the Dining Services Manager (Assisted Living) do?
Bring your passion for culinary and leadership into a role that truly matters. You will develop mouthwatering meals and oversee our dining services department at our beautiful communities! Leverage your strong culinary leadership skills and make an impact in a different way by serving in the Dining Services Manager role in the booming senior living space. You will be fully responsible for the dietary department of the community promoting a positive image, menu development, and the best in culinary to residents, families, and our guests.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Dining Services Manager (Assisted Living) role and what can we offer you?
* There are many culinary leadership jobs out there – not many of them will allow you to know and interact with the folks eating your culinary creations day in and day out.
* Act as a leader at the community to provide the best in service to our amazing residents.
* The ability to coach, guide, and train fellow culinary department staff – share your passion for food to help grow team members that you collaborate with daily.
* Since you would oversee all areas of the culinary group, you will be able to oversee a budget, do the purchasing, get involved with hiring staff, and more. You can really get some terrific experience here.
In this job, every day you will…
1. Develop a monthly meal plan, following Prestige Care guidelines.
2. Supervises the kitchen staff in the daily operation of the department, monitoring job assignments and quality of food preparations.
3. Participate in the recruitment and selection of staff and provides orientation to new staff members and ongoing coaching to current staff.
4. Prepare and submit food and supply orders, audits supply stock, and ensures that the department has sufficient food supply and working equipment at all times.
5. Prepare meals four days a week, keeping one day a week as the office day to audit and prepare food orders and review staff needs.
6. Communicate company policies and health department standards to all staff holding staff accountable for preparing, serving and storing food in accordance to all standards and policies.
7. Evaluate staff performance and provides feedback, coaching and discipline as needed to staff members.
8. Inspect the food service areas and equipment ensuring they are clean, safe, and orderly meeting community fire safety, infection control and hazardous chemicals regulations and policies. Taking prompt action to address any unsafe conditions or equipment problems.
9. Keep the dietary department within budget, maintaining records that reflect food, supply, and labor costs, and coordinates dietary services with other departments as requested.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
* You will need a Dietary Degree and a minimum of one year of supervisory experience or three years working in the dietary area, preferably in a health care environment.
* You have experience with budgets, food and supply orders and inventory audits.
* Holds required state certification or service license.
Ways you can advance beyond the Dining Services Manager (Assisted Living) role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Executive Director or other jobs with Prestige Care.
– At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
Information About Prestige Senior Living – Bridgewood
Located at 11700 NE Angelo Drive in Vancouver, WA, Prestige Senior Living – Bridgewood has 72 apartments of assisted living, as well as 52 units of independent living, with it being licensed for 124 total beds.
If you are looking for the highest quality of healthcare communities or care centers, you won’t find anyone better. Bridgewood has enjoyed a string of unbelievably high performance, including multiple recent deficiency-free surveys, multiple national quality care awards through the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living, and more. Additionally, Bridgewood has had multiple team members get promoted into regional/corporate-level roles, and is constantly featured on local media.
Our community is beautiful, impeccably kept up and a truly safe and enjoyable place to spend your working days. The community really is a true family, focused on teamwork and collaboration. There is a strong commitment to a coaching and democratic leadership style at Bridgewood so team members are empowered to come to work, learn, and offer the bets in care.
This is a culture of high performance and teamwork. All managers at the community are available and present at all times to support our team. By working at Bridgewood, you would be enjoying a strong coaching leadership style, a supportive environment, and one in which you are empowered to own your role, and joy opportunities for career advancement.
If working in a home-like setting, with a strong team atmosphere, and with a national award-winning employer that has a great promote-from-within culture, then Prestige Senior Living – Bridgewood is the place for you.
Who Is Prestige Care?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.:
Associated topics: baker, cafe, chef, commercial, culinary school, deli chef, executive, executive chef, restaurant assistant chef, sushi
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.