Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
Director, Data Governance
Salary: Open + Bonus
Location: Hybrid role in Chicago, IL
*This role is open to sponsorship candidates*
A prestigious financial company is seeking a Director of Data Governance with a minimum of 8 years of related experience in Capital Markets. This role will manage over a team of 5.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 8+ years of data experience in Capital Markets
- Experience implementing company wide data governance framework and delivering data capabilities.
- Ability to develop people, mentoring and teaching on the job. Manages team of 3-5 staff.
- Experience using data governance such as IBM ISEE, Informatica, Collibra, etc.
- SQL experience
- Strong data analysis capabilities
- Meta Data Management (MDM), Data Lineage, Regulatory compliance
- Responsible for creating and developing the capabilities of the data framework as per the data roadmap.
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and work with the various business functions to strengthen data accountability and implement data stewardship.
- Develop the data quality framework as well as set standards for measurement that ensure that data is fit for its purpose.
- Work with business and technical staff to identify and implement proactive data quality monitoring and produce data quality KPIs and metrices.
- Responsible in strengthening the business glossary, metadata management and data lineage procedures and ensuring the regulatory compliance.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.