Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
*Open to sponsorship must have at least two years left*
*Hybrid 2 days in office 3 days remote*
A prestigious financial firm needs a Director of Data Governance. This director will be responsible for the implementation and execution of the data governance policies and procedures for this company. They will manage a team of 3-5 people. They will need experience working in capital markets domain and will identify and implement proactive data quality monitoring and produce data quality KPIs and metrices. This director must have SQL experience along with data governance tools such as IBM ISEE, Informatica/Collibra.
- Responsible for creating and developing the capabilities of the data framework as per the data roadmap.
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and work with the various business functions to strengthen data accountability and implement data stewardship.
- Develop the data quality framework as well as set standards for measurement that ensure that data is fit for its purpose.
- Work with business and technical staff to identify and implement proactive data quality monitoring and produce data quality KPIs and metrices.
- Responsible in strengthening the business glossary, metadata management and data lineage procedures and ensuring the regulatory compliance.
- Close collaboration with 2nd and 3rd LOD to ensure the timely completion of remediation efforts.
- Continuous improvements in the data governance capabilities to improve operational efficiencies and risk reduction.
- Work with the technical data team and Information Governance team on data classification and security to protect the sensitive data.
- Participates in business requirements gathering activities and deep dive the critical business applications to identify the data quality improvements and automation opportunities.
- Work with data team to plan and conduct the company wide data awareness and education campaign.
- Manages team of 3-5 staff.
- Bachelor or Master degree in data analytics, computer science or related field.
- 8+ years of related data experience in capital market domain with at least 3 years of hands-on work on data governance functional areas.
- Practical experience in implementing company wide data governance framework and delivering data capabilities.
- Experience in working with 2nd and 3rd LOD.
- Experience using the data governance tools like IBM ISEE, Informatica or Collibra.
- SQL experience is must.
- Strong data analysis capabilities.
- Knowledge of industry leading data governance practices.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.