Website Bluegreen Vacations
The purpose of this position is to provide strategic direction and execution of leadership development and learning activities for the Resort Operations team which are aligned to their service philosophy, business objectives and competencies, with the intent of increasing workforce productivity, driving engagement, succession planning, and retaining top talent.
This role directly supports Resort Management by ensuring the development, implementation and sustainment of leadership development and training initiatives The director will work independently, but will have continuous communications with direct supervisor, a team of peers, and Resort Operations senior leaders.
This position will be responsible for strategically aligning resources and utilizing current methodologies and tools to produce quality programs and custom content that meets the strategic needs of the Resort Ops Organization. The role engages accelerated learning techniques, instructional design, gap analysis, needs assessment for program design and development, along with perform necessary evaluation practices, analysis, and providing behavioral coaching post event. This role also requires the need to perform all aspects of program management including facilitation in live and virtual setting.
- Partner with HR functional departments and senior leadership to provide strategic direction for the leadership development aspect of the learning function.
- Manage all aspects of leadership development programs and special projects as required including creation, design, development, implementation, scope, and cost management, and ensure quality and ensure outcomes meet required strategic business objectives.
- Facilitate existing program content in virtual and live classroom environments.
- Review organizational readiness and leadership capacity to engage in learning solutions and adapt as needed.
- Promote learning for leadership through custom content in strategic meetings, conferences, and other marketing media showing the value of learning initiatives to business leaders.
- Consult with groups and individuals regarding career pathing, progression, and succession.
- Partner with other departments and participate in cross-functional teams to ensure consistent company-wide content and resources.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Preferred bachelor s degree in Adult Learning, Management, Industrial Psychology, or Organizational Development.
- 5+ years experience creating, managing, facilitating training programs.
- 5+ years leading teams.
- 7+ years in resort management, hospitality or like industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products.
- Working experience with Learning Management Systems.
- Effective oral and written skills.
- Excellent gap analysis, needs assessment, content development, presentation, evaluation and follow up skills.
- Independent, self-starter.
- Ability to shift, change or add priorities quickly.
- Travel and schedule travel within resort and leadership availability.
- Manage multiple projects producing quality and accurate work.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with all leadership levels.
- Highly detailed, organized, and skilled at proofreading.
- Successful track record of the ability to influence internal and external clients to make best decision based on experience and knowledge.
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.