Website Miraval Austin
More than a spa resort, health retreat, or luxury hotel, Miraval Austin is an unrivaled wellbeing space that puts purpose and people at our core, serving as a catalyst for changing lives and celebrating individuality. We are currently seeking Director of Guest Experience to share our Vision – to create the most imaginative, authentic and meaningful wellness experience.
This is an Assistant Leadership Committee position which oversees the Front Office operation. The Director of Guest Experience reports directly to the Resort Manager, and participates in the the complete arrival and stay experience of our guests. This individual acts as a liaison, maintaining open and effective communication between Miraval guests, Guest Relations staff and all related departments.
We offer excellent benefits:
- – Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
– Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance after 30 days
– Ability to experience Spa and Integrative Wellbeing resort offerings as a colleague
– 24/7 Access to Body Mindfulness Center (Fitness Center)
– 401K with company match
– Generous Paid Time Off policy
– Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Free colleague meals during shift
– Employee Stock Purchase Plan
– Discounts at various retailers -Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more
- – Responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the hotel’s Front Office operations
– Develop and recommend the budget, labor cost plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans
– Analyze, investigate, and resolve guest concerns
– Maintain guest room inventory
– Manages transportation process from pre-arrival to departure
– Coach and counsel colleagues to reflect adherence to Miraval’s Service Standards and Procedures
– Perform all tasks of a Front Office and Guest Services staff as needed to facilitate service
– Ensure all operations and cash handling are done per policies and procedures
– Create expectations, lead people, manage processes, and hold people accountable for the agreed upon activities and time tables
– Collaborates with Human Resources to establish appropriate staffing models and oversees hiring of all Front Office and Guest Services team members
– Represent department in meetings with senior leadership to speak to any and all performance metrics related to their area
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, administrative coordinator, administrative staff, assist, asso, chief operations officer, records management, staff, support
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.