Website HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation’s largest provider of healthcare services as a Director (RN) Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Director (RN) Intensive Care Unit (ICU) to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement student loan repayment programs.
HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center is a 444-bed acute care hospital in the heart of Houston s museum district. Established in 1975, the hospital has been serving Houston for more than 40 years. It provides a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, bariatrics, orthopedics, neurology, emergency care and more. To learn more about HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center, visit www.HCAhoustonhealthcare.com. The hospital is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. For more information, visit www.HCAGulfCoast.com.
HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center Houston , TX
Director (RN) Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
What you will do in this role:
- Cultivates a superior clinical identity by identifying and implementing evidence-based practices to advance patient safety and quality outcomes. Ensures adherence to standards of care.
- Manages variation in clinical practice to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and cost. Ensures a culture of accountability and transparency in the provision of care.
- Stays abreast of internal/external benchmarks, accreditations, and designations and actively pursues efforts to achieve.
- Stays abreast of legal and regulatory standards and ensures compliance. recasting, patient flow coordination, and admission/discharge planning.
- Develops care coordination policies and procedures to promote improved quality, safety, and efficiency in care.
- Directs nursing practice and unit operations. Develops policies, procedures, and nursing standards to ensure patient and family needs are assessed, met, and evaluated.
- Provides leadership in attaining and sustaining an unparalleled patient experience. Instills accountability for providing consistent, positive patient interactions that differentiate the organization as a healthcare leader.
Qualifications – External
What qualification you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Required
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare or Business Administration preferred
- Five (5) years clinical experience in healthcare-related field preferred
- Five (5) yeas progressive healthcare-management experience preferred
- Current RN licensure by Texas Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: hospice, infusion, intensive care, maternal, mhb, neonatal, psychiatric, recovery, surgery, surgical
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.