Purpose of Job
We are seeking a talented Director, Senior Experience Owner Early Stage Default for San Antonio Home Office II/III or 100% Remote Work Environment.
Oversees a team of Experience Owners and/or Process Owners responsible for creating and executing cross-channel experiences and/or Business Deliverables. Leads, guides, and supports the development of strategies, determines roadmaps for Member, Employee and/or Business Deliverable-need outcomes, and empowers stakeholders to turn Member/Business Deliverable needs into experiences. Understands the business performance of the portfolio of experiences and their financial impact on the business. Responsible for the risk, controls and mitigation strategies for experiences through consistent use and application of existing frameworks and follows documented risk and compliance policies and procedures for all business activities. Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and ensures these risks are effectively identified, measured, monitored and controlled.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we’ve been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For , and we’ve ranked among Victory Media’s Top 10 Military Friendly Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers – Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Leads a team in the development of strategies for Member/Employee/Business needs, validates the cost/benefit analysis for changes designed to improve the member or employee experience and the impact on USAA financials. May prioritize changes for Experience Owners to execute.
- Aligns focus of Experience Owners towards leading and executing beautiful experiences that serve a Member, Employee and/or Business Deliverable need.
- Builds and manages a high performing team of Experience Owners and/or Process Owners through recruitment, training, coaching, performance management, and related managerial activities.
- Holds financial accountability for the Member, Employee and/or Business Deliverable need and portfolio of experiences therein, including allocation of funding to experiences, to ensure the sustainable delivery of experiences addressing the Member, Employee and/or Business Deliverable need.
- Accountable for financial, regulatory and operational risk management related to experiences within the Member, Employee and/or Business Deliverable need; ensures
- Experience Owners close any gaps or findings.
- Develops, implements, and oversees Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs); uses data to refine Member, Employee and/or Business Deliverable -need business cases and experience portfolio.
- Participates in management routines to alleviate impediments and promote Agile way of working with stakeholders throughout experience portfolio.
- Drives and influences key stakeholders towards a unified experience that serves Members , Employees and business needs, aligned to strategic outcomes in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Communicates with executive audience to ensure Member-need experience portfolio is driving towards overall USAA mission.
- Prioritizes the identification and management of existing and emerging risks across all business activities and ensures these risks are effectively measured, monitored and controlled.
- Understands primary regulations commonly applicable to regulated products and services.
- Bachelor s Degree
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
Minimum Work Experience
- 8 years of relevant experience in product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process, or user experience design
Master’s Degree and 6 years of relevant experience in product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process or user experience design.
- 3 years of direct team leadership experience or leading large matrixed, cross-functional teams.
- Process engineering and/or agile experience.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Underwriting Modifications
- Ability to drive an Early Stage Default organization to comply with GSE and Government requirements with continued sustainment.
- Short Sale
- Deed in Lieu
- Collections/Contact Center
- Early Stage Default Vendor Oversight
- Early Stage Default QA oversight
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have manager s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 10/11/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Associated topics: cash, cfa, finance director, financial controller, investment banking, kpmg, pay, risk, tax, treasure
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.