Website Sunrise Senior Living
– Sunrise Team Member
– Handling all foods, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards
– Complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food storage, cleaning and preparation.
– High School diploma preferred/ GED accepted
– One (1) year experience in fine dining hospitality and/or full service senior living preferred
– Ability to handle multiple priorities
– Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
– Must have organizational and time management skills
– Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Associated topics: cleaner, housekeeping, lavavajillas, lavaplatos, service assistant, steward, stewarding, utensils, wash, washer
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.