Website Sunrise Senior Living
– Sunrise Team Member
– Handling all foods, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards
– Complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food storage, cleaning and preparation.
– High School diploma preferred/ GED accepted
– One (1) year experience in fine dining hospitality and/or full service senior living preferred
– Ability to handle multiple priorities
– Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
– Must have organizational and time management skills
– Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Associated topics: clean, cleaning, dishwasher, dishwasher steward, housekeeping, lavavajillas, plates, steward, wash, washer
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.