Website Eat'n Park
At Eat’n Park restaurants, we pride ourselves on consistently creating smiles for our guests. As our dishwasher, you will be responsible for the cleanliness and safety of the restaurant. Our family dining experience offers you extremely flexible schedules to meet your work/life needs. We offer a career development path for all restaurant team members.
Complimentary meal from our free meal menu OR 50% off any meal during your shift.
20% discount on any food purchase at Eat’n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
Paid time off
Management career advancement opportunities
Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Check for proper detergent levels, rinse agent levels, and water temperatures at the beginning and through out the shift
- Follow proper procedures on running items through the dish machine.
- Correctly stack and store dishes, glasses, and flatware to avoid contamination from improper handling.
- Maintain dish room cleanliness and a dry floor at all times.
- Keep guest and employee restrooms clean and stocked.
- Keep outside areas of restaurant clean including cleaning up litter, clearing walkways, removing snow, and other general maintenance duties.
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as needed.
- Standing and/or walking 100% of time and frequently lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Working in temperatures that may exceed 90 degrees or below 30 degrees.
- Team members are also required to perform other tasks as directed by a supervisor.
Eat’n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70 years.
Associated topics: cleaning, cleanliness, cookware, dish, lavaplatos, limpieza de cocina, plates, steward, utensils, washer
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.