Website Parkhurst Dining
Our starting rate for this position is $12.00 or more an hour – depending on experience! This rate applies to anyone who can work 20 or more hours a week and is 18 or older.
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat’n Park Hospitality Group, is a family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, & served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and authentically Parkhurst. If you’ve been searching for a place where you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow, consider Parkhurst!
The dishwasher is responsible for thoroughly cleaning all dishes, silverware and other items in accordance with Parkhurst standards and procedures. The dishwasher has to clean dishes and maintain overall restaurant cleanliness under strict food safety and sanitary conditions. Create a smile for your guests maintaining a clean restaurant for them!
FREE meal during your shift
20% discount on any food purchase at Eat’n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
Paid time off
Management career advancement opportunities
Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Run dishes and silverware through dish machine following proper procedures.
- Clean and maintain certain equipment and areas as designated by management.
- Keep sufficient supply of china, silverware, trays, cups and glasses during service periods.
- Sweep and mop dish room floor at the end of each day, and empty mop bucket.
- Exercise extreme precaution and carefully follow instructions and procedures when using chemicals.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
- Follow all Parkhurst Hospitality Gold Standards. Use Smile Plus hospitality imperatives.
- Assist fellow associates at every opportunity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Standing and/or walking – 100% of time.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Eat’n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70 years.
Associated topics: clean, cleaner, cookware, dish, dishwasher, lavavajillas, lavaplatos, steward, stock, washer
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.