Website Cutchall Management Company
The Dishwasher quickly and efficiently cleans all dishes, glassware, and silverware per procedures.
In addition, the Dishwasher:
- Empties trash receptacles.
- Performs end-of-the-day clean-up responsibilities.
- Handles other assigned tasks.
- Maintains work area in a safe and sanitary manner.
**Must be 18 years of age.**
*Weekend Availability Required*
Must have reliable transportation
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Walk and stand throughout the entire shift.
- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop, and wipe.
- Regularly lift up to 50 lbs
- Frequently wash hands
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Moderate exposure to extreme temperatures
- Must report to work in a neat, clean uniform and present a well-groomed, hygienic appearance
The Employees enjoy:
- A daytime schedule with no night shifts — ever
- Competitive pay (Commensurate with experience)
- Excellent training
We try not to take ourselves too seriously, but there are a few things we look for in our employees:
- Passion for fresh food and customer satisfaction
- Unfailing work ethic and integrity
- Professional presentation and demeanor
Associated topics: cookware, dish, duties, housekeeping, kitchen utility, lavaplatos, plates, stewarding, utensils, wash
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.