Website Hire Standard Staffing
(High Paying) Remote Sales
American Income Life (part of Globe Life, a NASDAQ traded company) is looking for Benefit Representatives to help manage growing client needs and help provide both new and existing clients with the best products and services available. This is an opportunity to get a foot in the door with a company unlike any other, with career mobility to mid and upper level management. A Benefit Representative helps families establish what company programs are the best fit for them. All of this is done while working from home over the phone and using tools like zoom video chats. This is a virtual position, and depending on your location there may be local offices open if you want to go in.
- Develop customer success metrics and execute account strategies
- _Build trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- _Schedule and attend virtual meetings using Zoom and other platforms
- _Monitor, identify and mitigate account-level risks and up-sell opportunities, align product and customer roadmaps, and deliver customer renewals
- _Present to families different benefits programs, enroll new clients, and open new accounts.
- _Oversee and prioritize each customer in your portfolio
- Must have a passion for helping others
- _** MUST BE A US OR CANADIAN CITIZEN **
- Proven ability to work as a productive team member
- _Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- _Self-motivated team player, proficient in multi-tasking
- Proficient with computers and Zoom preferred but not required
- _Ability to form and grow solid relationships with your client accounts
Associated topics: assist, client, desktop, help desk, information technology support, systems administrator, technical support specialist, technician i, technician ii, technician iv
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.