Website 3 DAY BLINDS
District Sales Manager – Orlando-Jacksonville
Over the course of our 40+ year history, 3 Day Blinds has become the leading national retailer and manufacturer of quality custom made blinds, shades and shutters. We help transform our client’s homes and work places by offering a wide variety of products that add beauty and comfort to every space.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the District Sales Manager is responsible for: Providing the education, leadership and support required for their team of Design Consultants (DC) to be effective at generating new business, effectively and efficiently servicing client needs, and closing profitable sales. With nearly 400 in-home Design Consultants working with clients in their homes and businesses, we provide unparalleled service, value and convenience. We offer the opportunity of a great career – with competitive earning potential, recognition and rewards, and career advancement.
*WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU*
Join our growing sales team with confidence!
* Base Salary plus bonus incentive plan
* We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401(k) with a company match
* Mileage reimbursement
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our growing team. We operate in a high-performance, dynamic culture and our work atmosphere is entrepreneurial. If this sounds like it could be you, read on!
*HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE*
* Managing the District in terms of achieving budget and sales targets through lead generation, close rate, order size and service recovery at the district level
* Instill accountability to individual DC sales/marketing activity, through daily interaction centered around constructive questioning & dialogue
* Develop & refine sales skills and techniques through effective facilitation of weekly DC meetings/conference calls Educate sales team on products, service offerings, and newest promotions
* Increase success rate of DC prospecting by participating in their networking activities Develop DC ability to increase self-generated leads, close rate and average order size through in-field coaching
* Minimize errors and service recovery costs by coaching on correct techniques for measuring windows Keep abreast of competitive activities and in window treatment market trends and educate team accordingly
* Motivate & hold DC’s accountable to capturing sales opportunities through Networking, Strategic Business Partnerships, Business-to-Business and client relationships, and targeted neighborhood canvassing
* Identify prospective client markets/hotspots and help develop creative strategies for selling into them
* Work with marketing department to help develop repeat programs which yield high self-generated lead returns
*Recruiting & Retention:*
* Meet sales hiring targets by continuously prospecting for new DC talent
* Build, develop, recruit and retain a winning team of active, aggressive entrepreneurial DC’s
* Conduct annual appraisals of direct reports’ performance and take corrective action as required
*ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS*
* Demonstrated passion for mentoring and coaching sales employees to success
* Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, unstructured work environment
* Strong and effective communication, analytical and presentation skills
* Previous leadership experience in direct sales/in homes sales
* 5+ years of successful experience leading, motivating, and developing a highly dynamic and aggressive outside sales team
* Proven track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales objectives
* Ability to work flexible hours to participate in evening and weekend events
* Must possess strong communication skills, a strong worth ethic, high energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for window treatment products and benefits
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
* Out of the box prospecting abilities
* Established professional network in local community
Associated topics: director of sales, leader, management, manager, sales leader, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, territory manager
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.