Website Williams Lea
Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing unrivaled support and helping clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
Williams Lea is hiring for Document Production Workflow Coordinator for our Downtown Columbus office to work Sunday – Wednesday from 8:00 pm – 7:00am or Monday to Friday 11:00 pm to 7:30 am!
Pay: $18.50 hourly
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
The Document Production Workflow Coordinator is an experienced position delivering exceptional customer service to our clients by providing timely and accurate document production of an intermediate to advanced level. Advanced ability to assess documents, has a technical eye to detect and ensure proper corrections (proofing, edits, conversions, formatting, creation, comparisons, etc.) for requesters. The position requires advanced software aptitude in those programs used for document production, as well as speed and accuracy in a high-volume, high-pressure production environment.
The Document Production Workflow Coordinator may require the training of team members, and may be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of workflow within a shift or site.
- Intakes work requests from the client; including clarification of job instructions and negotiation of deadlines with the requester. Seeks alternate solutions to deadline requests, as needed
- Prioritizes work requests across team and coordinates/balances multiple projects based on experience and following established guidelines, especially when working with escalated deadlines or issues
- Creates and edits documents, mail merges, charts, graphs, tables, etc.
- Scans and cleans up documents utilizing scanner equipment and appropriate software
- Converts and cleans documents from other software applications
- Evaluates personnel performance with the AM and assists in the development and improvement of individual and team skills
- Demonstrates proper professional expectations for team members when dealing with client requesters and client work requests, including meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality work
- Responsible for development and delivery of on-going training of new and existing team members in existing processes, as well as new trends or processes for presentations work
- Facilitates focus and coordination on and between shifts in the production of deliverables to the client in order to meet or exceed the client’s expectations for quality, timeliness, and service
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent with years of experience able to substitute
- Minimum of 3 years of related office experience with document production and preparation
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio as examples)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate questions and/or suggestions to the client and other team members in a professional and customer service-oriented manner
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team; self-motivated to ensure own production
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment while handling sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
Your safety and well-being
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering, and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.