This position is responsible for supervising the daily activity and workflow of the Community Donor Center or Community Blood Driver Operations. Supervises employees at multiple sites and/or reporting locations. Ensures that processes developed by Training and Quality are implemented by center staff. Assures all staff is up-to-date in training and proficient in daily job function and that expenditures remain within budget as outlined by management. Responsible for hiring of staff and sustaining proficiency in technical skills by working as line staff when needed and as management goals require.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention of management.
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality per the absence policy.
- Performs all aspects of supervisor responsibilities.
- Ensures organization’s human resource policies are supported.
- Responsible for monitoring work place safety issues.
- Responsible for day to day management of Community Donor Center and/or Community Blood Drive Operations.
- Ensures quality system is supported in operations.
- Performs all aspects for donor Alyx apheresis collections.
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Experience in healthcare environment preferred.
- Computer knowledge required.
- Ability to see the full color spectrum preferred.
- Must possess the skills and abilities to successfully perform all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively deal with staff, donor and department issues.
- Analytical skills to problem solve.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of blood center operations helpful.
Blood Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Our organization is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to …@bloodsystems.org or call 1-844-###-#### to let us know the nature of your request. A representative will respond to accommodation requests within two business days. Please note that this email/phone number is for medical/disability accommodations only and any other inquiries will not receive a response.
Please see the below information about applicant rights and our commitment to compliance:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
All candidates who receive a conditional written offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test in accordance with the Company’s established guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.