Website TriStar Centennial Medical Center
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
$20,000 Sign-On Bonus for qualified candidates. Relocation Bonus also available.
Ask about our NEW RN rates!
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an ECMO Specialist Lead today with TriStar Centennial Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an ECMO Specialist Lead for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) Specialist Lead is assigned to supervise the operations related to ECMO therapy. Responsibilities include collaboration with the CVICU and MSICU Manager, the ECMO Coordinator, ICC Physicians, and Cardiovascular Surgeons. They act as educator and resource/mentor to staff who are functioning in the ECMO Specialist role. They take an active role in quality improvement and staff development. They will work closely with the ECMO Coordinator to maintain the ECMO supplies and assure the carts are stocked appropriately. Reports directly to the CVICU Nurse Manager.
- You will demonstrate the facility s Standards of Performance, ICARE values, and Patient Promise.
- You will develop a pathway and standards for the orientation of new ECMO Specialists.
- You will coordinate the preceptorship of all new ECMO Specialists.
- You will ensure all paperwork and competencies are complete on all new ECMO Specialists.
- You will coordinate and document any required competencies related to mechanical circulatory support (MCS) for existing Specialists.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women s services. Centennial Medical Center s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women s Hospital, The Children s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our ECMO Specialist Lead opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- BLS and ACLS certification required
- 3-5 years CVICU experience with expertise in mechanical cardiovascular support devices
- Able to function in a preceptor role, i.e. is familiar with principles of adult learning
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, ccu, coronary, infusion, mhb, neonatal, nurse rn, staff nurse, tcu
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.