Website The Reserves Network
- Assemble fixture doors. Through Trainer/work instruction, place brackets, gaskets, silicone, using pneumatic tools to insert screws
- Prepare sub-assemblies for installation
- After the assembly of doors is mastered, work on closing up fixture. Attach door to completed housing assembly; apply proper labels when applicable; perform secondary test; apply silicone to seal fixture; prepare for final product packaging.
- After closing up fixture is mastered, through Trainer/work instruction/sample, learn how to wire fixtures; understand proper location of electrical components within the housing; identify and connect power sources to LED modules; wire multi-circuit fixtures; scan power sources and LED modules for product integrity; once all components have been assembled properly per work instruction or wiring diagram, perform functional test using quality systems and software. Where applicable, verify correct program is being used for robotic application of silicone and/or thermal paste.
- Ability to understand and apply electrical wiring knowledge, a plus
- Must be mechanically inclined; Ability to use pneumatic tools, rivet guns
- Work from verbal and written instructions (English), bills of material, routings, samples, work instructions and wiring diagrams
- Basic Computer skills to login to ERP system, print labels, and test fixtures.
- Ability to use computerized quality assurance tools (Scanner, tester, touch screen computer)
- Must be able to use hand tools, continuity tester, voltage test fixture, pneumatic hand tools, rivet machine, power stapler, drill press, heat staking machine, heat guns, wire stripper
- Lean manufacturing, a plus
- Identify quality concerns by verifying all components and product meets the customer requirements
- Color Vision: Visually able to identify different color wires
- Dexterity: Must be able to work with your hands to directly manipulate small components
- Stamina: Assemblers are on their feet for long periods of time often doing repetitious motions
- Must be able to work overtime, as required
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401 K
Associated topics: electric, electrical, harness, journeyman electrician, power, satellite, solar, troubleshoot, wire, wiring
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.