Website CASCO SYSTEMS
Senior / Lead Electrical Engineer experienced with the physical and electrical design of utility grade substations. Responsible for performing detailed electrical design tasks conforming with client specifications, company & industry standards.
Positions open in Cumberland, ME; Waterville, ME and Rochester, NY.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology.
- Five (5) plus years of progressive engineering experience in the design of utility grade substations.
- EIT/FE registration is required and a Professional Engineer license in Maine and/or New York is preferred.
- Current NCEES record and ability to apply for PE licenses in additional states as needed.
- Familiar with industry standards including IEEE, NERC, NPCC, National Electric Code (NEC), and National Electric Safety Code (NESC).
- Detailed design of 4kV to 345kV distribution, transmission and interconnection electrical substations
- Coordinate with team members and external parties including clients, suppliers, and contractors.
- Aggressively promote a safe and healthy environment and always employs safe work practices.
- Manage all phases of projects including conception, design, specifications, scheduling, estimating, material procurement. & cost control.
- Conduct engineering studies, investigations and prepare reports.
- Lead and contribute to assigned company process improvement efforts.
- Perform design review and deliverable quality checks.
- Participate in marketing and sales activities including estimating and proposal development.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.