Located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
More Information about this Job:
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME Opportunity
$2,000 sign-on bonus l imited time only for qualified external Full Time EMTs!
$17.00 – $33.32 per hour (DOE)
Rancho Cucamonga and Redlands locations are seeking motivated Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
This role is being hired for both AMR Rancho Cucamonga and AMR Redlands locations. If selected to move forward to the interview process you can let the hiring manager know your preference, but there are no guarantees and we will start you where the staffing need is greater at that time.
Motivated EMTs Wanted!!!
Want to advance in your EMS career and become a Paramedic? Then join the team at AMR and “Earn while you Learn” through our SB County NCTI program today!!!
(Some Restrictions Apply)
We’re hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) that will respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical assistance and deliver high-quality care, treatment and customer service to patients.
- EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary care and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked environment for patients.
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office equipment and tools.
- EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow EMTs.
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and establish strong community relations.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Ca Drivers’ License
- Ambulance Driver’s License (DMV)
- Medical Examiner’s Card (DMV)
- State of California EMT License
- CPR Card ( American Heart Association ONLY, Health Care Provider. Hand written cards are not acceptable )
- Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy ( proof required if conditional employment is made ).
- ICS courses, please refer to link .
- IS-100B (ICS 100)
- IS-200B (ICS 200)
- IS-700A (NIMS)
- IS-800B (NIMS)
Why Choose AMR? AMR is one of Global Medical Response ‘s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care, and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
Associated topics: emergency department, emergency room, emt, emt i, life, medic, paramedic, patient transport, pmt, technician emergency
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.