Website TriStar Centennial Medical Center
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Areyou looking for a work environment as a Registered Nurse (RN) where diversityand inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial MedicalCenter today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCAHealthcare team.
We are committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial MedicalCenter, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well asseveral add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to youand your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- StudentLoan Repayment
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for our facility toensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficientcare. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we areseeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningfulas we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will demonstrate knowledge ofhuman growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care ofPatients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- You will promote customer serviceinitiatives along with Centennial Medical Center Service Values.(HCAHPS).
- You will document all patientcare in a timely manner.
- You will utilize the NursingProcess for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate ability toperform technical skills and Procedures.
- You will promote compliancewith National Patient Safety Goals.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial MedicalCenter is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensivefacility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health,24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology,orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women sservices. Centennial Medical Center s 43-acre campus is hometo TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial AdvancedJoint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women s Hospital, The Children sHospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStarCentennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCAHealthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company byEthisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billionin cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and otheruncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse (RN) opening. Highlyqualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit yourapplication and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S. or A.S.
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or appropriate compact State
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- One year of hospital RN experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, care, ccu, hospice, infusion, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.