Website Globe Life St. Louis
We have a strong commitment to developing our future company leaders and they only come from the local level. We know our success is driven by filling the right candidates for our Entry-Level Benefit Specialist position.
An ideal applicant will have a career interest in business management and capable of leading others. A Benefits Specialist provides worksite benefit counseling to state, municipal, and private sector employees for their life and supplemental health needs. As a leading provider, we work mainly in a B2B format. We help employers enhance their current benefit plan for their employees.
What we are looking for
– A willingness to embrace our culture of product training, coaching, building leaders, and other system best practices
– Extra commitment and willingness to receive initial classroom product training, field training, and mentoring
– Ability to acquire new and maintain existing business accounts
– Strong in-person and phone communication skills
– Great organizational skills
– Team-builder with a strong passion for helping people
– High Integrity and is familiar with HIPAA requirements
– Have an entrepreneurial spirit
-High-Income potential based on performance
– Stock-purchase option
-10-year retirement contract
– Management opportunities and training
– Agency Ownership
*No prior background in employee benefits, insurance or sales required*
*No Health Insurance is offered*
Thank you for applying and Make Tomorrow Better!
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.