Located in Vancouver, WA
More Information about this Job:
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME Opportunity
We’re hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) that will respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical assistance and deliver high-quality care, treatment and customer service to patients.
- Experience: Must be at least 18 years of age; some prior work experience in a health care system preferred
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Skills: Effective oral and written communication skills; strong listening and comprehension abilities, adaptability to quickly evolving situations, and strong decision making
- Credentials/Licenses: Valid Driver’s License, State EMT certification and CPR/BLS certifications
- EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary care and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked environment for patients.
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office equipment and tools.
- EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow EMTs.
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and establish strong community relations.
Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of Global Medical Response ‘s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care, and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .
Covid Note : Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
Associated topics: emergency department, emergency room, ems, emt, emt i, life, medic, paramedic, technician iv, technician emergency
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.