Website Global Medical Response
More Information about this Job:
American Medical Response
Emergency Medical Technician-Basic (EMT-B)
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME or PART-TIME Opportunity
We’re hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) that will respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical assistance and deliver high-quality care, treatment, and customer service to patients.
- EMTs p rovide an assessment of patients, determine necessary care, and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition, and treatment while maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked environment for patients.
- Use appropriate skills to provide care including communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office equipment, and tools.
- EMTs o perate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow EMTs.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Driver’s License
- State of Florida EMT certification
- CPR/BLS certification
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare is preferred
Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of Global Medical Response ‘s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Associated topics: ascp, blood collection, lab, laboratory, medical lab science, medical laboratory science, pathology, sample collection, services, technician iii
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.