Enterprise Account Executive – Sales – Healthcare (Remote)
The Major Account Executive works with the large, enterprise level clients within the healthcare industry. Sales skill, experience and passion are vital to the Major Account Executive role. We have a passion to connect employers with the right talent at the right time. We are focused on bringing speed and efficiency to our clients through cutting edge technology and services and we re looking for motivated self-starters to bring that message to our customers. We put clients first, work hard, and collaborate across the company to bring the best solutions to market.
- You will become a subject matter expert on human resources, recruitment landscape, and how the economy impacts today s workforce.
- Act as a trusted advisor to your clients by identifying and consulting with key decision makers to understand their business needs and build a business case for CareerBuilder s solutions.
- Each day your focus will be to identify opportunities, create the business case and close the sale. You are able to own the entire sales lifecycle and have complete control over your success.
- You will articulate the value of new services to your existing client base and continue to expand the business with a set of nationwide accounts who currently partner with CareerBuilder.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 4 years enterprise sales experience
- Selling technology or SaaS strongly preferred
- Experience selling in the Healthcare industry (hospital systems, pharmaceuticals, healthcare tech) OR Talent Acquisition/Recruitment/Staffing industry experience required
- Experience selling into a named account set of 1.5M+ annual spend with an average annual deal size between 50k-150K
- Proven success selling to the executive level as well as multiple buyers at several levels within large, enterprise organizations, fortune 500
- Experience in Salesforce
- Customer experience comes first. You must have an innate ability to engage, support, and service your customers.
- Experience with conceptual sales at enterprise level, solution selling and value-based selling
- Able to self-motivate and work independently
- Able to be both a hunter and a farmer prospecting skills are vital
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Strong business acumen and ability to think strategically
Benefits We Offer
- Training that positions you to hit the ground running with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor s and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA
- Global Wellness initiatives to promote financial, mental and physical health and well-being
- 401(k) Program with a two year vesting schedule, discretionary match, and an opportunity to make Pretax and Roth contributions
Associated topics: medical, medical lab science, medical technologist, mlt, technician, technician i, technician ii, technician iii, technician lab, technician laboratory
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.