At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated enterprise tele-sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding businesses through the selection of fiber-based services over the phone?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a client-centric Enterprise Account Representative, you focus on exceeding the expectations of clients by highlighting how Spectrum Enterprise fiber-based solutions simplify their efforts and improve efficiency. You are passionate about proactively pursuing new enterprise accounts while managing an existing portfolio. You have a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business and enhance the client experience. Through your expertise and understanding of each client s needs, you outline cost effective combinations of our networking solutions to augment their existing services. You excel at working in an office environment and managing accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Midmarket Sales for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an Additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training and Development
What you will do:
- Be an effective member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly revenue goals and the promotion of marketing campaigns.
- Consult with clients and propose tailored product solutions for their complex business needs using effective telephone-based techniques.
- Enhance the client experience by selling to the existing client base using active campaign strategies.
- Qualify new leads and prospects through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by requesting site surveys.
- Foster long-term client relationship through comprehensive account management being mindful of opportunities for new services, renewals and upsell potential.
- Enhance client confidence in Spectrum Enterprise products by providing competitor information and conducting a side-by-side product comparison.
- Maintain quality service and encourage client retention through coordinated efforts with other departments to improve client outcomes or resolve issues.
- Persevere through uncertain, difficult or stressful situations in order to maintain a high-performance level.
Required keys for success:
- Experience working with clients
- Proficient in persuasively presenting products and services to meet client needs while addressing and overcoming objections to close sales
- Competitive and driven to meet goals while working within acceptable standards and demonstrating a commitment to provide high-quality service
- Deadline-driven with the ability to maintain high performance levels in difficult, changing, uncertain or stressful situations
- Ability to organize and prioritize work while multi-tasking across several screens, databases and complex data entry systems
- Adaptive interpersonal sales approach that maintains commitments and confidentiality
- Engaging communication skills with the ability to remain calm during stressful situations and complaint escalations
- Proven ability to perform root cause analysis within calls and analyze information to generate alternatives even with limited data
- Receptive to coaching and continuous pursuit of self-development
- Quick learner within a team environment that can apply that knowledge
- Solid keyboard entry skills
- Available to work shifts Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Effective written and spoken English communications skills with all levels of an organization
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- One or more years of experience working with clients over the phone
- Experience in commission-based sales
- History of working in a call center
- Track record of using a computerized system as a central part of the job
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.