Website TERRA Staffing Group
Looking to learn a new skill set with an employer willingto train and invest in you? We have a rare opportunity with a manufacturerin Kent open to training entry level Machine Operators fortheir production team.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire job that can lead to avery successful career in a skilled trade. They are hiringimmediately! NO MACHINE OPERATOREXPERIENCE NEEDED. If you’re mechanically-minded and looking to kick-start your manufacturing career, this couldbe the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
This companymanufactures 100% made in the USA rubber water buoy’s for theboating industry. This is a great company to work for. They take greatpride in the quality of their product and, more importantly, they value andtake care of their employees by providing fantastic benefits.
- Pay increase after first 3 months
- Voluntary overtime available
- 100% of Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums paid
- 2 weeks vacation and 2 weeks sick leave in the first year
- 401(k) with match
MachineOperator job duties will include:
- Paid Training for 1-3 weeks before running your own machine
- Bending & Lifting up to 30+ LBS
- Running rotational molding machines
- Removing completed products from the machine and trimming and packing product
Terra Staffing Group and our client are keeping yoursafety as our number one priority. Here are some on-site safety measuresyou should be aware of:
- Gloves and masks provided on site with the option to use your own as well
- Adhering to social distancing caution signs
- Hand sanitizer and designated hand washing stations
- Routine COVID-19 screening prior to shifts, temperature checks, and caution signs
Entry Level Machine Operator Skills:
- Ability to stand, bend and lift throughout the 8 hour shift
- Ruler reading and solving basic industrial math calculations will be required
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus, but not required.
- Day: Monday – Friday, 6:15am – 2:45pm
- Swing: Monday – Friday, 2:45pm – 11:15pm
Compensation: $16.00/HR Day shift and $17.00/HR Swing shift (Paid every Friday!)
If this EntryLevel Machine Operator job sounds like the right opportunity foryou, apply now or call 253-###-#### to schedule your interview today!
Associated topics: automated machinery, automatic, cad, cnc, computer aided design, computer numeric control, computer aided design, machine operator, precision machining, smt machine
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.