Website Solano County
Job Announcement: Environmental Health Manager – County of Solano
The ideal candidate will possess and practice the following competencies:
- Understanding, interpreting, and ensuring compliance with laws and regulations in a manner that achieves environmental health protection using a balanced approach to meet the needs of the regulated industry and the community
- Applying technical subject matter to the job
- Engaging effectively in dialogue & formally delivering information to groups, other agencies, and elected officials
- Establishing rapport and maintaining mutually productive relationships
- Evaluating, prioritizing, and implementing the use of fiscal and material resources to maximize organizational effectiveness
Top candidates will have the ability to identify potential issues and opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced work environment both individually and as part of a team, and through directions to others, be able to meet deadlines and achieve positive outcomes.
Associated topics: constable, hazard, healthy, hospital, risk, sewer system, treatment, usda, wastewater, wwtp
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.