Website Memorial Health
Performs daily major and heavy cleaning of food service areas in accordance with standard procedures.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- One year experience in environmental services or similar area required.
- Must be able to lift/move heavy objects.
- Medium physical effort.
- All floors are scrubbed using proper procedures performed daily.
- Dining room carpets are to be vacuumed nightly.
- All special project cleaning is performed on all windows, vents, lights, equipment, hoods, ceilings, walls, doors, etc., using department policies and procedures as trained by the manager.
- Cleans staff restrooms, offices daily in department as assigned.
- Assist in moving of heavy furniture and equipment in a professional and efficient manner as needed.
- All assigned equipment is cleaned and maintained before, during and after the work is completed. All repairs needed are reported immediately to a manager.
- Repairs needed to building, equipment, etc., are reported to the manager as observed.
- All safety procedures are followed as outlined by MMC and the Department.
- Demonstrated through actions departmental quality standards as measured by direct observations, inspections, surveys, patient and departmental complaints and positive feedback from others.
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned by the manager are completed on time with minimal corrections.
- Adheres to dress code policy.
- Makes minor repairs to equipment, including vacuums, buffers, etc.
- Performs other related work as required or requested.
Associated topics: clean, cleaning, dish, dishwasher, dishwasher steward, lavaplatos, steward, stewarding, wash, washer
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.