Website TriStar Centennial Medical Center
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Shift: Full-time, Days
$20,000 Sign on Bonus
Must have 2+ years experience on ED
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Float Nurse (RN) ER Resource Pool today with TriStar Centennial Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family’s needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Float Nurse (RN) ER Resource Pool for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high-quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions while maintaining accurate and detailed records
- You will order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess the patient’s condition.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- You will promote hospital customer service initiatives.
- You will utilize the nursing process for individual care to meet the needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women s services. Centennial Medical Center s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women s Hospital, The Children s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named the World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Float Nurse (RN) ER Resource Pool opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Current RN licensure by TN Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state
- 2 years recent ED experience
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- ICU, PCU, ENDO, PACU, SDS, PAT, Cath Lab, ED: ACLS
- PACU & ED: PALS required within 6 months
- ICU & ED Nurses: CPI certification training required within 6 months
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ccu, domiciliary, intensive, nurse, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, recovery, registed, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.