Website Delaware North
Delaware North Gaming is searching for an EVS Attendant II to join us at Southland Casino in West Memphis, Arkansas. As an EVS Attendant you will be responsible for thoroughly cleaning areas, rooms, and restrooms while following departmental and safety standards.
All new EVS Attendants are eligible for a retention bonus. $500.00 bonus after six months and an additional $750 bonus after twelve months!*
*All amounts indicated are pre-tax
- Cleaning and sanitizing carpets, tiles, public area floors, paddock building, and restrooms using methods and supplies as directed.
- Transporting cleaning materials to and from storage areas for cleaning.
- Safely and efficiently moving furniture to prepare areas for cleaning.
- Empties wastebaskets and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes supplies in restrooms per housekeeping procedures.
- Conducts walk-arounds of assigned areas to assure that the facility meets housekeeping standards.
- Interacts on occasion with guests while cleaning guest and meeting rooms. Assists guest as needed.
- Reports maintenance repair problems to Supervisor.
- Ensures all lost and found items are turned in and logged on a daily basis.
- Ensures sanitation guidelines are maintained.
- Ensures all linen rooms and work areas are neat, clean and organized.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be able to obtain a state gaming license.
- Previous commercial cleaning and/or guest service experience preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of various cleaning utensils, dryers, vacuum cleaners, tools and fixtures.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure.
- Ability to follow direction and instructions.
- Ability to read in English a limited number of two and three syllable words; ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to make simple addition and subtraction calculations.
- Frequent walking and standing for entire length of shift.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, climbing, kneeling, and carrying.
- Use of hands to operate cleaning equipment and complete scrubbing/washing duties.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity sufficient to inspect cleanliness of rooms and surfaces.
- Regularly exposed to fumes and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Occasionally works in outside weather conditions.
- Noise level may be moderate to loud.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: cleaner, condo, guest room, guest room attendant, hotel, house, maintenance, room, servidor de lavanderfa, suite attendant
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.