Website Sunrise Senior Living
– Sunrise Leader
– Ensure positive engagement of residents, family, friends, and team members by maintaining a positive, open-door atmosphere
– Demonstrate effective communication, lead by example, ensure outstanding attention to detail in resident care and wellbeing
– Set standards for quality assurance and foster positive family relationships
– Have direct responsibility for hiring, training, and supervising a top-notch team
– Have direct responsibility for the financial management and regulatory compliance of the community
– Lead the Sales and Marketing process, in order to meet or exceed occupancy and revenue targets
– Passion for working with Seniors
– College degree and administrator s license/certification per state requirements
– Prior General Manager, Executive Director or Administrator experience within the health care industry preferred
– Previous management experience with direct supervision of a team of at least 10 — including hiring, coaching, performance management, daily operations supervision, and disciplinary measures as necessary
– Demonstrated success in managing operating expenses of at least $1M annually
– Previous sales or business development experience preferred–identifying and building local relationships to drive business as well as effective product pricing and revenue maximization
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to facilitate small-group presentations
– Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities
– Schedule flexibility to work one weekend day a week (usually a Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday schedule) , evenings as necessary and serving on-call
– Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite as well as the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.