Purpose of Job
The Experience Owner Lead will be responsible for the day to day oversight and management of the Consumer Lending Decision Member experience. This experience entails the management of a set of processes that encompass 1) working with Bank Credit Risk to develop and implement credit strategies for consumer lending products 2) working with Credit Strategy Delivery to implement credit strategies in our automated decisioning system and 3) working with Underwriting to manually underwrite loan applications in accordance with consumer lending credit policy.
(Note: Consumer Lending products encompass – Auto, RV, Boat, Motorcycle, Leisure and Personal-Unsecured Loans)
Responsible for creating and executing Member and/or Business Deliverable experiences. Develops strategies, creates and manages the feature roadmap, and executes the best possible experiences while balancing business needs. This is an individual contributor role requiring effective coordination across multiple teams and disciplines in the organization.
- Uses human-centered design to shepherd the end-to-end ownership and management of experiences, processes and/or business deliverables to members and/or employees.
- Aligns focus of stakeholders towards a unified experience that serves Members , Employees and business needs.
- Leads and manages experience life cycle from conception to release, iteration and maintenance, driving the right portfolio for the experience while prioritizing work in backlogs to ensure delivery to experience expectations.
- Accountable for financial, regulatory, and operational risk management related to the experience, prioritizing closing any gaps or findings.
- Establishes and monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), member insights, and Key Risk Indicators(KRIs); ensure correct data and instrumentation for the experience and related processes; uses data to improve experiences.
- Leads Agile management rhythms up and down the experience taxonomy to drive cohesive decision-making and action.
- Mentors other Experience Owners in delivering towards USAA s experience-driven mission.
- Leads projects with marketing to ensure proper campaigns for experience intents and product targets.
- Bachelor s Degree
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 8 or more years of relevant progressive experience in product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process or user interface design, OR
- Master’s Degree and 6 or more years of relevant progressive experience in product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process or user interface design
- Experience leveraging data to make business decisions
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- Master s Degree in business, finance, analytics or related field
- Prior experience managing bank lending products
- Prior experience in bank credit risk, finance, underwriting, bank compliance or a related discipline
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to drive business value
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 08/28/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Associated topics: document, loan clerk, loan collections, loan collections officer, loan processor, mortgage clerk, mortgage interviewer, mortgage process, mortgage processor, process
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.