Website Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices A Action, REALTORS
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices A Action, REALTORS proudly serves the Dallas, TX real estate market. We are a full-service brokerage with a company culture that promotes integrity, trust and stability. These are our guiding principles and we commit ourselves to them each and every day. We fully understand that the success of our company is completely dependent upon providing our clients and customers with the most comprehensive and professional real estate services available.
For many years, BHHS A Action, REALTORS has enjoyed a hard-earned reputation as the very best real estate training company in the Dallas area. We have long been recognized in the industry for effectively preparing our agents for a productive and satisfying career in residential real estate.
An Experienced Real Estate Agent is a professional with a proven track record in real estate sales. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy our work because we have a genuine passion for our industry.
The ideal candidate will have a couple years of experience in the real estate field and will also have an active real estate license, or be in the process of getting a license. More importantly we are looking for leaders that share our entrepreneurial spirit and a sincere desire to build their personal brand.
- Interact with customers via phone, email, social media, and in-person meetings.
- Advise clients on the state of the local real estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts, terms of sale, and other parts of the real estate process.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects.
- Proactively reach out to clients to initiate or follow-up on real estate transactions.
- Manage marketing and advertising through websites, mail-outs, and open houses.
- Empower you by tapping into our vast brand and market presence throughout the community.
- Share our supportive workplace culture with you to help you meet your clients’ needs.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional’s performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make $50000 – $100000 / year or more after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we’re dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.