Website RESTORE HYPER WELLNESS
**This application is an expression of interest in joining Restore for future openings**
Apply now to join our talent pool! This posting remains open even when we dont have roles currently available to identify talent for future openings.
About Restore Hyper Wellness:
Restore Hyper Wellness (Restore) is the award-winning creator of an innovative new category of healthHyper Wellness. Restore delivers expert guidance and an extensive array of cutting-edge health services, such as IV drips, hot sauna, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, red light and cryotherapy, integrated under one roof. These therapies help you feel your best, so you can do more of what you love.
With 200+ locations across 40 states and a fast-growing national retail footprint, Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love. Restore is Private Equity backed with the most recent investment round led by General Atlantic, a leading growth equity firm. General Atlantic joins existing investor, Level 5 Capital Partners.
Status: Full- and Part-Time roles available
Schedule: Includes weekends
Studio: Sandy Springs
With Restores continued growth and success, we are excited to hire a Full-Time Registered Nurse to join our team in Sandy Springs, GA. We are looking for a positive, energetic individual with a passion for wellness and helping people! As a Registered Nurse at Restore you will be responsible for the administration of all medical services/modalities, client education, and promotion of our membership plans to help clients do more of what they love.
What our Registered Nurses love about working at Restore:
- No overnights
- Free and discounted services
- Paid training
- Monthly bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits
- Establish positive rapport with clients and provide a friendly and comfortable environment by delivering world class patient care
- Administer IV Drip Therapy and Intramuscular Injections, as well as our other medical services/therapies
- Educate clients on the benefits of IV/IM therapy as well as additional services offered
- Work autonomously with clients to help them achieve their health and wellness goals
- Promote membership plans and medical services based on clients needs and/or goals
- Record clear and accurate medical documentation in patients EMR
- Collaborate with the studio team to achieve company goals and promote teamwork and efficiency within the studio
- Assist with off-site nursing events, and community outreach programs
- Ensure a safe and clean studio environment for members and guest
- Demonstrate a commitment to the vision, mission and goals of Restore, modeling the values and culture
- Active, unencumbered RN license
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification current
- Have a minimum of two years experience in an acute care setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg, or similar)
- Have a minimum of one year experience in administering IV/Injections
- Previous leadership/management experience, preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent patient care
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Be able to stand for up to 9 hours a day
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently
All potential employees of Restore will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance within 30 days (Full-Time roles)
- PTO (Full-Time roles)
- Free and discounted services (both Full- and Part-Time roles)
- 401k retirement plan with vested employer match (both Full- and Part-Time roles)
- Bonus opportunities (both Full- and Part-Time roles)
- Career advancement opportunities (both Full- and Part-Time roles)
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.