In-Person Job Fair Hiring Shake Shack Crew Members @ Charlotte Douglas International Airport!
Shake Shack Crew Member
With a career at HMSHost, you really benefit! We Offer:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off (vacation, flex or sick)
- Free Parking
- Holiday pay
- Meal and Transportation Benefits
- *401(k) retirement plan with company match or Pension
- *Company paid life insurance
- *Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Training and exciting career growth opportunities
- Referral program refer a friend and earn a bonus
*Benefits may vary by position so ask your recruiter for details.
The Crew Member is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food establishment which may include cleaning the food or stock areas, operating fryers & microwaves, manning food preparation production line, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position.
- Cleans and stocks customer eating area(s), work stations, and equipment
- Greets all customers with a smile and friendly greeting and follows all HMSHost customer service policies and procedures
- Maintains a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart
- Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
- Receives inventory, move and lift food and beverage products and supplies
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Customer service and cash handling experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
Associated topics: cleanliness, cookware, dish, duties, housekeeping, lavavajillas, plates, sanitation, steward, utensils
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.