Website Arrow Electronics
*Position:* Field Sales Representative
*Job Description:* Arrow Electronics currently has an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Rep for the New England market. Arrow Electronics is a Fortune 110 company, globally headquartered in Denver, CO with 18,000 employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics. We serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network.
What You Will Be Doing
* Defining critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, planning strategy and developing all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling
* Maintaining and promoting relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges
* Ensuring customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value added services
What We Are Looking For
* A Bachelor s degree and 5-7 years field sales experience.
* In-depth understanding of the electronic components industry.
* Knowledge of the assigned market/territory (e.g., customers, competition). Recent industry experience is preferred.
* Ability to promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life cycle programs offered by Arrow.
* Ability to develop strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market the full set of Arrow offerings incorporating in-depth knowledge of Arrow s key supplier lines.
* Proven ability to articulate complex strategies and able to execute on them.
* Extensive understanding of pricing programs and models within the electronics industry.
* Experience interacting with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment.
* Ability to prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews (iQBR), presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation and improve customer service, and ability to lead regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
* Proficiency in sales tracking systems, SalesForce.com, Oracle
* Innovative self-starters who are willing to challenge the status quo
*Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
$97,198.06 – $118,797.62Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
*Location:* US-NH-New Hampshire (Remote Employees)
*Time Type:* Full time
*Job Category:* Sales *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP policy)](
Associated topics: agent, business, club, dealer, disney, inside sales, inside sales representative, insurance, marketing, outbound
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.