Website Belmont Village Senior Living
Belmont Village Senior Living is among the nation’s premier senior living companies with decades of proven success in the development, operation and management of luxury Independent Living, Assisted Living & Memory Care communities. Providing our teams with reliable support from our Houston Corporate Office allows them to efficiently and effectively deliver the exceptional care and services our residents and their families have come to expect. With over 30 operating communities and a robust pipeline of new development planned across the country, our Finance team is growing!
Assists the FP&A team in the monitoring of business performance, as well as the preparation of budgets and forecasts, leveraging data and technology to deliver business insights.
– Assists in the preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts
– Contributes to financial modeling used by the CFO to manage the organization’s financial results
– Provides analytical support to optimize performance
– Tracks key performance indicators used to facilitate senior management decisions
– Researches variances to plan and summarizes trends to highlight insights supported by data
– Assists in the production of lender and financial partner reports
– Produces necessary information for business units to monitor the execution of business plans
– Performs other duties and participate on special projects, as assigned
Associated topics: bi, business analytic, business intelligence, financial reporting analyst, investment fund, law, legal, monitor, refine, refinement
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.