Website Student Transportation of America
Fleet Mechanic Supervisor – $1,500 sign-on-bonus
Student Transportation of America (STA) is one of the largest providers of contracted transportation in North America. We are seeking a Fleet Mechanic Supervisor to coordinate maintenance/mechanical needs at our shop in Bangor, PA. If you have a can-do spirit, safety first attitude and prior experience, STA invites you to jump aboard as a member of our team!
Qualified candidates for this exempt position should have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent supplemented by specialized vehicle and equipment repair courses applicable to diesel bus or truck maintenance and repair;
- At least two (2) years hands-on experience as a mechanic in an automotive, school bus, trucking or heavy equipment environment, or any equivalent combination of education and experience;
- ASE certification is a plus. Valid CDL is preferred;
- Administrative skills to oversee maintenance related invoices, repair time, parts on work orders and month end requirements for the terminal;
- Preventative Maintenance Program experience;
- Financial skills to participate in developing yearly maintenance budgets for the terminal;
- Technical skills to perform/oversee PM inspections and system field tests;
- Flexibility to perform emergency roadside services, if needed;
- Housekeeping experience to supply and maintain tools and work place so that shop conditions are neat and orderly and terminal is safe for all who work there;
- Other duties as designated by Terminal Manager or STA Regional Management.
NOTE: Job may require on-call duty, extended hours, or weekend work
Student Transportation of America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.