Now Hiring Healthcare Heroes!
Join our amazing team and #workwithpurpose
Temporary Float LPN
Shift Type: Long term temporary position
Shift: Day, Evening, or NOC Shifts Available
Hours: Day 6am-2pm, Evening 2pm-10pm, NOC 10pm-6am
Location: Avamere Skilled Nursing Facilities in the Eugene area
This unique position will float between Avamere’s Skilled Nursing Facilities in the Eugene area. The schedule for this role is flexible, and we have availability on all shifts (Day, Evening, and NOC). This role will be helping aleviate the strain of COVID-19 on our buildings, we would love to bring on Licensed Practical Nurses who want to help make a difference in the lives of our patients and team!
We offer a strong, exciting team environment with group decision making culture! Whether you are fresh out of school, looking to improve your skills, or wanting to grow in your career, let Avamere help. If you have a passion for helping others, then look no further, we would love to have you join the Avamere Family!
- Complete required record keeping in regards to your role in admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
- Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to plan the shifts’ services, programs and activities to ensure the resident’s total regimen of care is maintained.
- Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy.
- Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
- Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance with resident’s care plan and wishes.
- Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other department personnel, residents, family members, and all other individuals involved in resident’s care.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN in this state.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must chart nurses’ notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident’s response to care.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
At Avamere we take our Mission and Core Values seriously.
Mission: To Enhance the Life of Every Person We Serve
- Integrity above all else
- Passion for the quality of people’s lives
- Quality that is obvious
- Innovation, not emulation
- A culture of trust and respect
- Reaching to learn, grow and embrace change
- Teamwork, camaraderie and fun
Associated topics: license, licensed, lvn, lvn lpn, mtp, nurse i, nurse iii, nurse lpn, practical nurse, vocational
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.