Website Cafe Rio
Cafe Rio Inc.
1855 W 5400 S
Job Code 01102
Start your path to Cafe Rio Stardom today!
Cafe Rio Mexican Grill is serving up fresh opportunities! We are looking for high energy assistant managers. Do you have a passion for cooking up great food? Do you want to work with a company that is dedicated to the way food is made and the people who make it? Then come join our team and see what it’s like to run a real fresh, made from scratch, restaurant concept. Show us your culinary chops and restaurant management skills, and we’ll show you a career paved in tomatillo gold! Your very tasty journey is waiting amigo, come grow with us…we dare you!
Wondering what’s in it for you? How about:
* 10 weeks of initial hands on training to set you up for a successful career at Cafe Rio
* Learning how to run a multimillion-dollar restaurant
* Competitive pay
* Monthly bonuses
* Paid time off
* Free meals
* Health care and retirement benefits
This is an opportunity you don’t want to pass up!
Cooking from scratch is both an art and a science, and at Cafe Rio, we take it to the next level. We instill our passion and promise in everything we do, you’ll learn from our food masters at the restaurant, as well as master your skills in our state of the art Culinary Institute (CRAFT). Our CRAFT kitchen will help you hone your skills as you under take three days of both intense classroom learning, and hands on training, designed to help move your career to the next level. You’ll learn the ins and outs of running a restaurant, you’ll become a food fanatic, taking pride in the layering of flavors to create the ultimate masterpiece for our customers. We’ll teach you how to lead, develop and mentor those around you.
This is just the tip of the tortilla chip! This isn’t just a job amigo, this is a career.
If you love the fast pace, adrenaline rush of a high energy environment, and the desire to move your career forward, then come see what we have to offer. Visit us at [www.caferio.com/careers](
* At least 18 years of age
* Proof of valid driver’s license
* Able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs. and stand for 8 plus hrs.
* 2 or more years of management experience, preferably in the restaurant industry managing a team of 15 or more employees at a time, interacting frequently with customers, and coaching employees to assume increasingly challenging roles
* Available to work flexible hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays, as well as work weeks that may at times exceed 40 hours
* Demonstrates strong interpersonal communication skills; able to easily interact with diverse employees, bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Associated topics: day manager, deli manager, director food and beverage, food service supervisor, front end, general operations manager, management, operations, restaurant manager, store manager
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.