PLEASE NOTE: Active Florida EI or PE license is a MUST!
Forensic Engineering experience is NOT required – willing to train
Growing engineering firm immediately hiring for Forensic Structural Engineers throughout Florida to work remotely from home office. Company vehicle provided.
Position Overview: The primary responsibility of the Forensic Engineer is to perform property damage assessments for residential, commercial, and institutional buildings and be in-charge for delivering engineering reports consistent with company standards. This position has a highly competitive and generous compensation as well as offers 100% work from home (or remote location) and flexibility with regards to the work schedule.
– A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is able to lead and perform work with minimal supervision after completion of the initial training period
– An individual with a strong drive to work independently, yet disciplined to complete work in a timely manner will succeed in this position
– Is courteous and respectful to others needs under all circumstances and maintains a flexible approach/demeanor
– Effectively communicates with project stakeholders (internal and external clients, contractors, clients of our clients)
– Committed to producing quality deliverables and completes assignments in a timely manner
– Unparalleled, complete training and resources
– Company-provided computer, computer accessories, and other work-related tools
– Company vehicle provided
– Company-paid long-term rental accommodation for extended stays close to project sites
– Company-paid P.E. licensure costs and training
– Licensed Engineer Intern (EI) or Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Florida
– NCEES Record or willingness to apply for an NCEES Record within the first month of the start of work
– Bachelors degree in Civil, Structural, or Architectural Engineering with 3+ years of full-time engineering experience
– A valid drivers license with willingness to travel to remote locations to perform site studies
– Be willing and able to work overtime depending on project needs
– Be willing and able to perform varied physical tasks as necessary to complete site studies. Physical tasks will include climbing stairs and ladders, walking on building roofs, crawling through tight spots such as crawlspaces and attics
– Be willing and able to follow safe work practices without any reservation to use personal protective equipment (PPE)
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.