Website McLane - Grocery
FORKLIFT – 3rd shift
1040 Baker Lane Nicholasville, KY 40356
The Forklift Operator uses industrial, powered, computer-equipped standup forklifts to move materials throughout the distribution center and place product in designated areas. You will need to be comfortable working at heights of 20 feet or more at times. Some schedule flexibility is preferred.
- Pay rate: $14.25 per hour.
- The typical schedule for this position is 3rd shift with a 10pm start time Sunday – Thursday.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance begin your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match begins your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, tuition assistance program, and more!
- Retrieve and transport product to assigned slots.
- Identify product to be selected, sorted, and placed.
- Follow aisle specifications for product sorting and placement.
- Enter assigned product for each shift into the system.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products and equipment.
- Pay – $14.25/Hour
- Generous Benefits
- 3rd Shift Sunday-Thursday
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, clerk, dock, loader, logistics engineer, logistics operation, material handler, trainee, warehouse, warehouse support
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.