We are looking for Forklift Operators to work for a leading beverage company! Come work in a dynamic, fast paced warehouse environment. We’re hiring immediately. Apply now!
Operators are responsible for using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment to load, unload, move, stack, stage and count pallets and materials
- Pull and prepare pallets for shipment by operating forklift, cherry picker, or any other equipment
- Maintain the facilities equipment and materials and a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards and company safety procedures using Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) always while performing job duties
- Unload and load shipments safely
- Efficiently move, stack and store pallets in the appropriate areas as required
- Assist in physical inventories and other duties as needed
Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15 minutes
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Accrued sick time
- Incentives for attendance and high performance
- Weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept jobs, clock-in/out, and more
Bluecrew is your go-to place for short- and long-term jobs with top pay. Our technology puts you in control by matching you with jobs that fit your life and your schedule. Plus, you’re protected with benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers’ compensation. At Bluecrew we value the essential work you do to keep the world moving.
Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, dockworker, forklift operator, logistics technician, unloading, warehouse agent, warehouse engineer, warehouse operation, warehouse technician, warehouseman
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.