The primary responsibility of this role will be to safely move product in order to meet daily service requirements. Fulfilling customer orders while observing company policy and procedure.
– Operate a stand-up truck, sit down forklift, and ride on electric pallet jack
– Receive and prepare products for delivery
– Perform housekeeping duties of the warehouse as assigned
– Participates in safety meetings
– Performs other duties as assigned
– Use RF gun for picking orders
– Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
– Safely and skillfully use MHE in a busy warehouse environment
– Manage priorities in a timely and efficient manner within critical deadlines
– Accuracy in handling customers orders
– Working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems such as Synapse
<span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman',
Associated topics: associate, ayudante de almacen y reparto, forklift, fulfillment, logistics operation, operate, picker, stocker, supply chain, warehouse technician
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.