*Possible Temp to Hire Opportunity for the right candidate!* MUST have experience operating a Forklift. You will be staking crates and pallets of stone and tile.
We’re hiring Forklift Operators to help our warehouse run smoothly and efficiently, while having fun in an open, team-based environment. We’re seeking motivated & forward-thinking individuals who are ALWAYS on time, pay attention to detail, and can easily switch gears.
– Operate a forklift, cherry-picker, or ride-on electric pallet jack (do not need experience using all three – will be trained as needed) to pull needed materials for order fulfillment
– Responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience by ensuring correctness of customer orders
– As needed, may be required to work on order fulfillment specific to, but not limited to, inline pick & pack operations, out-of-line pick operations, bulk pick & pack operations (i.e. strategic, discrete picking, two-step picking)
– May be asked to perform other tasks (example: making boxes, loading & unloading trucks, special projects and taking corrective action in triage)
– Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
– Keep the warehouse clean and organized
– Previous forklift experience
– Ability to lift or move heavy objects
– Must be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, stand, sit and reach
<span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman',
Associated topics: associate, crane, entry level, intern, logistics intern, material handler, palletizer, unloader, warehouse agent, warehouse support
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.